1. PERSONAL INFORMATION. In order to send you e-mails from No Borders Magazine (if any), we need your e-mail address. No Borders Magazine does not collect any other personal information that you do not expressly provide. No Borders Magazine will not sell, rent or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission. No Borders Magazine may share your personal information for the purpose of delivering our e-mail to you or as required by law. Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, No Borders Magazine may need to disclose personal information when required by law and when we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process that No Borders Magazine receives.
2. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may also request non-personally identifiable information, such as buying preferences, or age, also known as demographic and profile data, though this information is optional. We may use this data to improve our app and/or tailor your experience at our app, showing you content that we think you might be interested in, and displaying content according to your preferences. We may also share this information with others, such as advertisers interested in on our app, in aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you or any other person.
3. USAGE INFORMATION. In addition to collecting personal and non-personal information, No Borders Magazine may also collect non-personal, aggregated information about subscribers' use of our app. This information is not personally identifiable and will only be used to find out how subscribers use our service and app.
4. REVIEW AND ACCESS. Upon your request, we will provide you with a summary of the information we collect about you. You will have an opportunity to correct, update or modify this information.
5. CHOICE/OPT-OUT. If we ever send you information by e-mail that you did not expressly request, we will provide you with an e-mail address by which you may request no future notices.
7. BUSINESS TRANSITIONS. In the event No Borders Magazine goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users' personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
8. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. As part of the service, No Borders Magazine may create links allowing you to access third party sites. No Borders Magazine is not responsible for the content that appears on those sites. Please consult those sites' individual privacy policies in order to determine how they treat user information.
9. SECURITY. All information described above is stored on restricted database servers.
10. MODIFICATION TO THIS POLICY. No Borders Magazine may change this policy, and any such changes will be posted on this web site.
11. CONTACT US. If you have any questions about this policy or our app in general, please contact us via the contact details provided on the 'Contact Us' section of this website.